in

UPBGE 0.3 Armature and Geometry-Nodes Test




Hi,
after a long time working with Unity I returning back to UPBGE. This time I did some tests with the Geometry-Nodes. And this are the results. One of the main problems with UPBGE is the skinning, which is very slow if you use a lot of characters with armatures. So I tried to using the characters in the Geometry-Node system and it works very well. There are still some limitations but there are some workarounds too. Let me know what you think.

Voir sur youtube

v22.29 – Et les meilleurs jeux sont…

The Most PERFECT Start You Could Ask For | Autonauts | Episode 1