In this video I teach step by step how to make an advanced realistic water with depth effect, refraction distortion, reflection, waves and foam.
With this water it is possible to make a wide variety of scenarios, such as oceans, pools, rivers, lakes and much more! Just a good execution and configuration of the shader.
Watch the video carefully to learn how to properly set the water.
As the video shows the exact step-by-step process, it is a little longer than usual.
This video has subtitles in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Making this tutorial was a lot of work so if you liked the video, please don’t forget to leave a comment, like and subscribe to receive more tutorials and news about game creation!!
– Perlin Noise and Wave Normal textures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BagGuEMLsGx6HsnomDKXyaHxAWXRchX0?usp=sharing
– My GameJolt page: https://gamejolt.com/@PSVGames
– My Itch.io page: https://psv-games-studio.itch.io
– My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PSV-Games-Studio-107127788735038
– My Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/psvgamesstd/
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
00:00 – Introduction
00:21 – Preparing the scene
00:55 – Creating the basic materials
03:38 – Testing the materials
04:50 – Setting the depth
06:24 – Setting up the wave motion
10:55 – Applying wave distortion
12:50 – Setting up the reflection
14:41 – Setting up the foam
18:26 – Adding foam to water
20:23 – Smoothing the water’s edges
20:40 – Final result + color tips
#upbge #water #ocean
Voir sur youtube