In this progressive tutorial series, I explain how to develop a Zelda-like adventure game with the Solarus engine and Solarus Quest Editor.
Scripts Lua are used to program the behavior of all aspects of your quest: maps, enemies, items and even menus. This tutorial shows how your Lua scripts can call functions from the engine, and conversely, how the engine can call your Lua functions.
– Video made with Solarus 1.5.
– Download Solarus : http://www.solarus-games.org/download/
– Solarus documentation : http://www.solarus-games.org/doc/latest/
– How to program in Lua: http://www.lua.org/pil/contents.html
– Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past resource pack: https://github.com/christopho/solarus-alttp-pack
Support Solarus: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YFMPWB625FJNC