📚 Check out Unity Learn Premium at https://bit.ly/2UrSaS8
❤️ Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/CouchFerret
Today we’re gonna talk about prefabs which is one of the essential building blocks of Unity. We’ll cover what is a prefab and how to use them. Then we’ll look into some more advanced topics like instance overrides, prefab variants, and nested prefabs.
❤️ Sponsored by Unity
● Battle Royal Pack – Polygon https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/urban/polygon-battle-royale-pack-128513?aid=1100l9uzC
See you next time!
● Sprites and Project Files on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/CouchFerret
● Join my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/dac7sr2
● Tweet me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/couchferret
● Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/couchferret
● Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/couchferret/
Are you interested in making games with Unity?
I upload frequently, so stay tuned and consider subscribing!
Hi, I’m CouchFerret and follow me on my journey of indie game development. You will find in depth tutorials about developing games in Unity. We will cover topics from programming to art and game design. Whether you are an expert or beginner, you will definitely find new tips and tricks about the whole game development process. These how to videos help you learn unity to develop 2d and 3d games on your own.
#Unity #UnityTutorial #gamedev